Thursday, February 01, 2007

Please lift my mother up in prayer!







I have a very special prayer request that I would like to send out.

My mother has not been feeling very well and on Tuesday, 1/30 she ended up going to urgent care. The doctors believe there may be an issue... the doctors don't know what. They are doing testing... blood work, x-rays, mammogram, etc. They are trying to rule out various things including lupus, cancer, etc. I am trying to remain faithful and pray that this situation will turn out to be nothing. I would appreciate any prayers during this very difficult time. Please lift up any prayers to the throne of the God and ask for strength and my mother's total and complete healing regardless of the outcome of the tests. My mother is the center of our family. I KNOW that there is awesome power in prayer.

A couple of weeks ago we made the final decision that our whole family would be traveling to China to pick up our new son and my mother will be accompanying us. She will be heartbroken if she cannot go. I really appreciate your help. My whole family thanks you.

-Nicole

1 comment:

epin said...

Your mother will be in our thoughts. Wishing her a speedy recovery.