Wednesday, May 02, 2007

WHOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



We take a break from our regularly scheduled programming to show everyone what happens when a teenager buys the LIGHTEST hair dye available on the market ("Beachy Blonde") and then dyes her hair in her bathroom with the lights dimmed so know one knows what shes doing.



The ends of her hair were colored last week courtesy of a red Sharpie. She said she was "bored" in class. Hmmmmm..... Imagine that.





This is what Kiah thought about Katelyn's new hair color.
Ditto.


1 comment:

The Ferrill's said...

Oh snicker snicker! That is so funny! I will be living this times FOUR when mine get older...plus I'll have two more pre-teens coming quickly on their heels. Oh my. I so want to enjoy their teen years! It looks like you have a great perspective on everything! Yall are a fun family! Your update on Luke's website is wonderful. I'm so excited about your trip to bring him home!
Love,
Laine