Thursday, May 10, 2007

8 days and counting!!!









WOW!!! It has been a while since I have posted! SORRY!!! We have been running around trying to get all the last details in place for our trip. We leave on 5/18 so that is 8 days away!!!! I took some pics of the little kids room. The decorating is not totally done yet and the room is COVERED in the stuff we are planning to bring to China with us PLUS the luggage so excuse the clutter!!!

We plan to post daily to our other site so visit us there while we are in China!
www.myadoptionwebsite.com/Luke

4 comments:

Julie said...

HOW EXCITING!!!! I'll see how things go for you with the little ones sharing a room ... I've been contemplating it with my girls, but I've been afraid that they will keep each other awake (and therefore Mommy too!!).

Safe travels and I look forward to following your journey!

kitchu said...

Wow Nicole, the room looks great!
I can't believe how soon you guys are going, and it is still mind blowing to me that I'm watching you do this a second time!! (Missed out on watching you do it with Jake). Can't wait to follow you once again to China and back. I remember living for your posts the first time around!

The Ferrill's said...

That is so soon! I'll be praying for your family and Luke!
Laine

Snowflowers Mum said...

Hiya Nicole...
The room looks FANTASTIC! You really have done a great job, and red is a difficult color. I cant wait to follow your journey to Luke, watching your journey to Kiah was a lot of fun!!

Your old CCAI pal
Hayley
http://www.thehappyhoppes.blogspot.com/